Nowadays, it’s difficult to get into working mode and stop procrastinating without turning off the internet. Whenever we get a notification from our smartphone, our minds get reflected. This is even if our connection is the fastest one, and we don’t need a lot of speed or inquiry. There’s a problem with notification pings, mostly WhatsApp notifications that attract everyone’s attention.
Almost everyone can’t get rid of WhatsApp’s gaze. You must have noticed that every time you hear your WhatsApp notification ringtone on your smartphone, your heartbeat speeds up. But if you want to get rid of it, you need an extraordinary WhatsApp modification called WhatsApp Plus; it’s the Plus version with some Plus privileges.
In addition to customization and privacy add-ons, message scheduling, auto-reply, and DND Mode, it’s a scripted version of the official WhatsApp. It’s a Do Not Disturb mode developed for WhatsApp Plus servers. But if you use WhatsApp, you’ll have to disable notifications, the internet, and many complex settings.
In any case, WhatsApp Plus comes with a free DND Mode that you can switch on from the home screen, enabling all those settings indirectly. You won’t receive a ping about your upcoming messages if you are in DND Mode, and your friends will see you offline at all times.
Activate DND Mode on WhatsApp Plus
In today’s age of constant connectivity, it’s important to be able to disconnect when you need to. That’s why WhatsApp Plus has a handy Do Not Disturb (DND) mode that you can turn on whenever you want to take a break from the app.
Here’s how to do it.
- In order to activate DND mode on WhatsApp Plus, simply open the app and go to the Settings tab.
- From there, scroll down until you see the “Do Not Disturb” option and tap on it.
- Once you’ve done that, you’ll be able to select how long you want DND mode to be enabled.
- You can choose from a variety of timeframes, including 1 hour, 8 hours, or 24 hours.
- Once you’ve selected the timeframe that you want, simply tap on the “Enable” button, and DND mode will be activated.
- While DND mode is enabled, you will not receive any notifications from WhatsApp Plus.
- This includes messages, calls, and status updates from your contacts.
If you need to disable DND mode before the selected timeframe is up, simply go back into Settings and tap on “Do Not Disturb.” From there, tap on the “Disable” button, and DND mode will be turned off.
DND mode is a great way to take a break from WhatsApp Plus without having to worry about missing any important messages or calls. Simply open the app and go to Settings > Do Not Disturb in order to activate it. You can choose from a variety of timeframes, including 1 hour, 8 hours, or 24 hours. Once DND mode is enabled, you will not receive any notifications from WhatsApp Plus until it is disabled again.
More Guide :
- How to Hide Online Status on WhatsApp Plus (Guide)
- How to Download Status on WhatsApp Plus (Guide)
- How to Change Emojis on WhatsApp Plus? (Emoji Variants)
- Top 5 Best WhatsApp Mods in 2022 (Anti-Ban)
- Is WhatsApp Plus legal? All You Need to Know
- WhatsApp Plus Features Explained in Detail 2022
- What is WhatsApp Plus? How is it Different from WhatsApp?