WhatsApp Plus is a popular messaging app that allows you to stay in touch with friends and family. The app also has a number of features that make it unique, including the ability to auto-reply to messages.
In this article, we’ll show you how to set up auto-replies for WhatsApp Plus so you can save time when you’re busy.
How to Set Up Auto Replies for WhatsApp Plus
Auto Reply is the benefit. As mentioned above, an internet-connected robot replies to all your communications.
There are no ongoing or one-time payments either. To get the bot running on your WhatsApp account, make some simple one-time adjustments to the Auto-Reply area.
Assume you’ve settled with anyone messaging you as below:
Message: Subscription price?
Reply: Thanks for inquiring Sir/Madam, it’s $100 a month and you can pay with the below processes.
If someone messaged you that way, they would receive the precise reply after your specified time interval. Wow! Follow the easy steps below to add that to your daily messaging cycle.
- Open the WhatsApp Plus app and go to the settings menu.
- Tap on the “Auto Reply” option.
- Enable the “Auto Reply” feature by toggling the switch next to it.
- You can customize your auto-reply message by tapping on the “Edit Message” option.
- Once you’re done, tap on the “Save” button.
With the Auto Reply feature on WhatsApp Plus, you can save time by having the app automatically respond to messages for you. This is especially useful when you’re busy or want to let your contacts know you’re unavailable. To set up auto-replies, simply follow the steps outlined in this article.
More guide on This App:
- How to Activate DND Mode on WhatsApp Plus (Guide)
- How to Install WhatsApp Plus on PC (Guide)
- How to Hide Online Status on WhatsApp Plus (Guide)
- How to Download Status on WhatsApp Plus (Guide)
- How to Change Emojis on WhatsApp Plus? (Emoji Variants)
- Top 5 Best WhatsApp Mods in 2022 (Anti-Ban)
- Is WhatsApp Plus legal? All You Need to Know
- WhatsApp Plus Features Explained in Detail 2022
- What is WhatsApp Plus? How is it Different from WhatsApp?