Our milky way has more than 200 billion planets, and there are more out there like it. Who cares if we already have a bunch of wonderful aliens stuffed into our WhatsApp software called Emoticons (Emojis)? In the old days, we could only generate faces with special characters like hyphens, colons, and commas.
If you’re a fan of WhatsApp Plus, you probably know that it comes with a bunch of different emoji variants. But did you know that you can actually change the emojis on WhatsApp Plus?
1. First, open up WhatsApp Plus and go to the settings menu.
2. Then, select “Chat Settings.”
3. Next, scroll down until you see the “Emoji Variant” option and tap on it.
4. From there, you’ll be able to choose from a variety of different emoji variants. Just select the one you want and hit “OK.”
5. That’s it! Now all of your WhatsApp Plus chats will use the new emoji variant that you selected.
It’s cool. Now we can send our friends emojis instead of text and kisses instead of writing them. But when we get bored of regular emojis and want one that no one else has, we hustle.
The official WhatsApp app hasn’t been updated in a while, but the latest WhatsApp Plus has seven emoji styles, including iPhone and Facebook, and Old WhatsApp.
Basically, all those emoticons are in new, incredible forms. Want iOS-style emoji on Android?
More Guide On:
- Top 5 Best WhatsApp Mods in 2022 (Anti-Ban)
- Is WhatsApp Plus legal? All You Need to Know
- WhatsApp Plus Features Explained in Detail 2022
- What is WhatsApp Plus? How is it Different from WhatsApp?
There’s nothing like WhatsApp Plus for professional chatting. We tried WeChat, Skype, and Telegram, but WhatsApp Plus wins with its six emoji styles.