We Respect Copyrights!!
Dear Visitors of waplus.vip, is in compliance with 17 U.S.C. 512 (C)(3) and the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (“DMCA”). If your copyrighted material is posted on waplus.me or if you have any clue for your material posted on this site, We urge you to respect the rights of others, including their intellectual property rights, you must provide written notice for the profs for the copyrighted material.
To complaint under the DMCA, you must have to provide the following information when providing notice to DMCA for copyrighted infringement.
- Require the copyright owner’s physical or electronic signature or a representative authorized to act on their behalf. To satisfy this requirement, you may enter your full legal name to act as your signature at the bottom of your complaint.
- Provide proper evidence that you are the owner and have the rights of the allegedly infringed copyrighted material.
- Must have to provide contact information like valid email, so that to contact the legal owner.
- You must have to identify that your copyrighted work is posted on our website and is appearing in the search terms.
- The provided information must be accurate, and the complaining owner has legal rights to the copyrighted material.
- A description of your work that you believe has been infringed, and a specific URL includes your copyrighted material.
The information must be provided via email at:
The administrator of this site will reply to your mail within 12 hours.