In this tutorial, we will be showing you how to send stickers on WhatsApp Plus. WhatsApp Plus is a modified version of the original WhatsApp Messenger with additional features and customization options.
You can use WhatsApp Plus to chat with your friends and family just like you would on regular WhatsApp Messenger. However, one of the added features of WhatsApp Plus is the ability to send stickers.
Stickers are a fun way to communicate with your loved ones and can help express your emotions better than just plain text. Let’s get started!
Sending Stickers on WhatsApp Plus
- Open up WhatsApp Plus and go to the chat window of the person you want to send a sticker.
- Tap on the emoji icon at the bottom left of the chat window. This will open up the emoji keyboard.
- Tap on the sticker icon at the bottom right of the emoji keyboard. This will open up a list of all the stickers you have installed on your phone. If you do not have stickers installed, tap on the “Get more stickers” button at the bottom of the screen to download some from the Google Play Store.
- Select the sticker you want to send and it will automatically be inserted into your chat window.
- Tap on the send button (the paper airplane icon) at the bottom right of the chat window to send your sticker.
And there you have it! That is how you can send stickers on WhatsApp Plus. If you have any questions or comments, please leave them down below. We would love to hear from you!
More guide on This App:
- How to Activate DND Mode on WhatsApp Plus (Guide)
- How to Install WhatsApp Plus on PC (Guide)
- How to Hide Online Status on WhatsApp Plus (Guide)
- How to Download Status on WhatsApp Plus (Guide)
- How to Change Emojis on WhatsApp Plus? (Emoji Variants)
- Top 5 Best WhatsApp Mods in 2022 (Anti-Ban)
- Is WhatsApp Plus legal? All You Need to Know
- WhatsApp Plus Features Explained in Detail 2022
- What is WhatsApp Plus? How is it Different from WhatsApp?